Job Responsibilities : Partnership Manager, Backstage
Salary : $103000 per year
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
What You’ll Do
- Develop a partnerships pipeline and cultivate mutually-beneficial relationships across the Backstage ecosystem (e.g. adopters cloud providers vendors)
- Build out partnership frameworks for open source and commercial that reflects the team’s strategy and aligns with long-term objectives
- Collaborate with product to define partnership strategies that can drive Backstage adoption
- Evaluate partner programs and engage with high-impact opportunities
- Understand and communicate market opportunities trends needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Work closely with internal departments like Finance Accounting and Legal to lead and maintain partner account
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5+ years focused in partnerships strategy or business development
- Experience building partner funnels and tracking within CRM systems
- Passion about Backstage and/or commercializing open-source software
- Strong product partnership with comfort navigating basic technical feasibility of Backstage integrations
- Experience developing first-of-kind strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives
- You have the ability to work independently to initiate and maintain relationships and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities
- Experience working in SaaS preferred (ideally around open source)
Where You’ll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours:https://lifeatspotify.com/locations
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Our global benefits
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are no matter where you come from what you look like or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business the more we will all thrive contribute and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience your perspectives and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.