Job Responsibilities : Philanthropy Coordinator
Salary : n
Company : Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Location : Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
$21.93 – $30.16
Wind Crest is a beautiful 84-acre continuing care retirement community located in Highlands Ranch just 15 minutes southwest of Denver Colorado. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring a Philanthropy Coordinator to join our team who will be responsible for the management of donor records and the development of positive relationships between residents and staff.
Compensation: $23-27 per hour based on experience.
How you will make an impact:
- Managing and processing all gifts including receiving depositing tracking and acknowledgment letters
- Executing fundraising initiatives to include generating request letters the input of data acknowledgment of donations and organization of events
- Tracking and coordination of donor engagement activities and event participation
- Maintain an accurate database that assists with donor research calls and meetings.
- Providing support for meetings; coordinating venue room setup refreshments and materials
- Preparing statistical and special reports as requested
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical dental vision and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A career for life approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion which builds on our values vision and mission.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience of demonstrated success in fundraising.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in special events planning.
- Experience working with the senior population preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion good judgment and respect for others.
Erickson Senior Living its affiliates and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race color religion sex age national origin marital status veteran status mental or physical disability sexual orientation gender identity or expression genetic information or any other category protected by federal state or local law.