Job Responsibilities : Philanthropy Coordinator
Salary : n
Company : Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
Location : Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 US
Educational requirements : High School
Wind Crest by Erickson Senior Living
$21.93 – $30.16
- Managing and processing all gifts including receiving depositing tracking and acknowledgment letters
- Executing fundraising initiatives to include generating request letters the input of data acknowledgment of donations and organization of events
- Tracking and coordination of donor engagement activities and event participation
- Maintain an accurate database that assists with donor research calls and meetings.
- Providing support for meetings; coordinating venue room setup refreshments and materials
- Preparing statistical and special reports as requested
- Competitive benefits packages including medical dental vision and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A career for life approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion which builds on our values vision and mission.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience of demonstrated success in fundraising.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in special events planning.
- Experience working with the senior population preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion good judgment and respect for others.