Job Responsibilities : Physician, Part-time (Remote Healthcare Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Curai Health
Our mission at Curai is to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. We are fulfilling this audacious mission by building a virtual-first primary care service. Blending high-touch clinical care augmented with artificial intelligence, we are building a scalable primary care model that provides patients with quality care anytime, anywhere, from their mobile phones at a very affordable price.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States.
Curai is an AI-assisted, chat-based platform looking for a part-time contractor that is licensed in California, Florida, Illinois and/or Texas to partner with our world-class team.
Who You Are
None of these individually are hard requirements, but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai. You…
•Have worked remotely before, or have a strong feeling that you’d work well with a 100% remote team, spread across multiple timezones
• Love tackling complex problems that span multiple systems
• Are excited to try things out to validate new features, and move on if they no longer solve a problem
• Value breadth of knowledge as much as specialization
• Have informed opinions that you hold lightly
• Are excited about getting on the speeding train that is an early-stage startup
• Enjoy thinking through trade-offs, with both mindfulness of near-term needs and Curai’s long-term strategy
• Understand what a startup is and that 1 year here is like 3-4 years in a big company; You will get to work and launch lots of projects, and you have a learning mindset to tackle new challenges
What You’ll Do
A day in the life of a Curai physician is spent doing things like:
• Providing world-class virtual urgent care that is evidence-based, empathetic, and patient-centered
• Being on the leading edge of the industry while providing direct care to patients through our text-based virtual health clinic
• Being an innovator and leader in telemedicine and the delivery of care through virtual modalities and technology
• Working closely with clinical operations and clinical informatics teams to improve internal and external-facing tools and resources
• Partnering with our product team to consistently deliver an experience that exceeds patients’ expectations
What You’ll Need
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you. You should have:
• Board Certification in Family Practice or Emergency Medicine.
• Active California, Illinois, Florida, and Texas license.
• 5+ years of clinical practice, ideally significant practice or engagement with primary care.
• Virtual care experience providing longitudinal or acute care (text-based care experience a plus).
• Optimism with a penchant for taking a long-term view on radically changing healthcare.
• Belief in AI/software as a tool to fundamentally leverage physicians’ time.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to ensure a meaningful and professional patient experience.
• A desire and ability to learn unfamiliar technologies quickly.
• Small company or tech startup experience, or previous experience with telemedicine.
• Willingness to work evening shifts in PST time zone.
What We Offer
Culture: Mission-driven talent with great colleagues committed to living our values, collaborating, and driving performance
Pay: Competitive compensation
Wellness: Remote working
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high tech companies, AI researchers, practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds.. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.