Job Responsibilities : Process Analyst, Energy
Salary : $80200 per year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Location: Remote Southeast (must live near Beltsville MD Charlotte NC Fort Lauderdale FL Orlando FL Raleigh NC Richmond VA Seaford DE or Tampa FL)
The Process Analyst will work with distribution teams as well as cross functional stakeholders in the organization to create dashboards tools and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that describe warehouse processes and systems trends in a particular region. They will also lead efforts and drive strategic projects directly related to improving these KPIs. This role requires you to acquire deep subject matter knowledge about warehouse management systems distribution and fulfillment processes to manage and drive the business. It is essential that you can think strategically connect the dots in the bigger picture as well as be comfortable in the details of the deliverables to drive operational improvements. The role is expected to simultaneously handle multiple projects of department-level scale.
- Resolve warehouse management system issues accurately and timely to reduce down time in warehouses (identify root causes and supply possible solutions)
- Develop and supply strategic reporting to the Operations team including: quarterly summaries monthly trends week-over-week analysis and daily reporting
- Identify process and system gaps and highlight areas for optimization/automation with the goal of driving projects to improve these areas. Documents these improvements tracking the ROI.
- Develop and drive departmental and organizational goals through data analysis with the ability to speak to multiple levels of the business
- Take a high level of ownership of site training and team development based around system and process improvements with the goal of preventing inaccuracies and improving efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics Finance Supply Chain Analytics Computer Science or Industrial Engineering (or relevant experience)
- Preferred: 3+ years work experience in finance supply chain operations or inventory control/management
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel PowerPoint Word and Project
- Advanced skills using Warehouse management systems SQL PowerBI Tableau is a plus