Job Responsibilities : Quality Assurance Specialist (Remote/Work from Home)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : SupportNinja
Why we’re awesome?
SupportNinja is redefining the outsourcing space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We work with some of the world’s most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music, and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest-growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest-growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
Office Address: 3008 Taylor St, Dallas, TX 75226, United States
You can refer to this link for directions to our office: MAP
BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
The QA Specialist is responsible for promoting and maintaining the company’s quality standard processes and procedures through monitoring, calibration, reporting data analysis results, feedback to all departments and coaching.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Monitors, calibrates and supports the quality standards set by the clients and the company.
● Evaluates voice, email and/or chat interactions on customer service skills, product knowledge, technical skills, policy, procedure and compliance adherence.
● Evaluates back office transactions and process gaps to further improve procedures including templates and forms.
● Safe keeps all documented quality processes and creates new processes as required.
● Initiates and participates in process improvement activities relating to Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
● Analyzes customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction data to recommend solutions with the use of Root Cause Analysis methodologies.
● Applies value add services such as Customer Journey Mapping, Training Needs Analysis and other quality analytics methodologies to bridge performance and process gaps.
● Communicates recommendations for improvements of accounts/programs including the Quality Form used for the assigned account/program.
● Assists ninja representatives in achieving client quality and customer satisfaction goals as set by the program or client.
● Provides coaching and feedback to focus ninja representatives to ensure customer service meets the quality standard.
● Conducts intervention sessions regularly and as needed to further provide insights to focus ninja representatives on how to further improve their performance.
● Interacts with Operation Leaders for any potential quality call out; creates guidelines for quality improvement and call-out prevention.
● Provides quality tips as needed based on business requirements and performance improvement needs.
● Schedules read out sessions when needed to further discuss quality insights and help identify action plans to address certain challenges.
● Serves as subject matter expert for ninja representatives relating to customer service, technical support and data entry improvements; works closely and collaboratively with Quality Supervisor.
● Establish and maintain a professional relationship with team members and stakeholders
● Escalates workflow and communication issues to direct superior.
● Treats all internal/external customers and team members with dignity/respect.
Related Duties as Assigned
● The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents.
● Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
● Graduate of any course; college level/undergraduate are welcome.
● Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
● At least 2 years experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist in a BPO setting.
● Extensive experience and expertise in various Quality Assurance tools.
● Experienced in various coaching techniques.
● Good background in handling email, chat, voice and back office type of customer contacts.
● Proficient in MS Office and Google Docs with expertise in using Excel or GSheets.
● Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
● Excellent in time management.
● High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment.
● Strong commitment to completing tasks at hand
● Must be able to effectively communicate ideas (verbal and written), be a self-starter and handle difficult reporting situations.
● Has the ability to to assimilate (to learn and comprehend), assess and prioritize incoming information, and draw inferences from that information that will inform a line of enquiry.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.