Job Responsibilities : Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor
Salary : $87800 per year
Company : Dell Technologies
Location : Remote US
Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor
We’re a global business – a multi-billion-dollar corporation. To stay strong and secure it’s vital to have robust audit and risk assessment of our processes. That’s where our Internal Audit professionals come in. Preparing independent audit plans conducting internal reviews and establishing audit criteria validating controls in place to facilitate compliance with legislatively mandated initiatives. Auditing the activities of diverse departments reporting the results to leadership and the Audit committee – and recommending controls if appropriate – this dedicated team makes sure that our organization is a fully compliant success.
Join us a Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor on our Global Audit & Transformation team in Panama or Brazil – Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Regulatory Audit Senior Advisor you will be responsible for internal audit and risk assessment of company’s processes in place to facilitate regulatory compliance. You will partner closely with Legal/Ethics Human Resources Marketing and other key stakeholders.
- Be responsible for internal audit and risk assessment of company’s operational processes which facilitate compliance with key global regulations e.g. Anti-Bribery & Corruption Trade Compliance Data Protection & Privacy Anti-trust/Competition Third Parties.
- Provide input to audit roadmap development and prepare independent audit plans. Establish audit criteria to validate controls exist to facilitate compliance with legislatively mandated requirements. Also validate that controls are effective and efficient.
- Define the activities for review based on risk compliance requirements contractual obligations and policies and procedures as well as partner closely with Legal/Ethics Human Resources Marketing Global Operations Sales and other key stakeholders.
- Lead scope areas for audits/reviews performed onsite and remotely for both internal Dell and third-party processes and locations.
- Support audit manager in reporting audit results to executive leadership and audit committee and make recommendations for implementing and/or enhancing controls where appropriate; support audit manager in providing guidance and coaching to junior team members.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience in an audit compliance or controllership role and ability to provide subject matter expertise and advice for key regulatory topics such as Anti-Bribery & Corruption Trade Compliance Competition/Anti-Trust and Data Protection & Privacy
- Ability to leverage audit and business acumen to identify and make recommendations to key stakeholders on how to mitigate risk
- Experience leading audit scope areas/small audits developing new audit techniques and providing guidance to less experiences team members
- Experience leveraging advanced analytics to provide business insights
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Fluent English
- Partners well with business stakeholders while leveraging communication and influencing skills to drive necessary outcomes
- Works independently deals well with ambiguity professional certification or willingness to pursue
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150000 people located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits bonus programs flexible work arrangements a variety of career development opportunities employee resource groups and much more.
We started with computers but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31December 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race color religion or belief national social or ethnic origin sex (including pregnancy) age physical mental or sensory disability HIV Status sexual orientation gender identity and/or expression marital civil union or domestic partnership status past or present military service family medical history or genetic information family or parental status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.