Job Responsibilities : Remote Dispatch Specialist (Work from Home Insurance Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : AAA Club Alliance
AAA Club Alliance is seeking Dispatchers to join our dynamic Dispatch Operations Team! Our Dispatchers work in a very fast paced contact center environment contacting service providers to assist AAA Members who are in need of roadside assistance. Dispatchers respond to inquiries from AAA Members and service providers about the benefits of the AAA Membership products and resolve concerns in a timely manner.
Next training class will begin on February 13th, 2023!
**This is a work from home position, but candidates must live within our territory**
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift (Plus 8% Shift Differential)
Shifts currently available listed below. All have a variety of days off. All hours listed are in Eastern Standard Time:
3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
1:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Weekend & Holiday hours are required – All shifts include at least ONE weekend shift, Days off vary. The Dispatch Center is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Training requirement: Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST) for the first 3-5 weeks. Work schedule will begin after training is completed. Paid Training.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 years of Dispatching/Customer Service experience. (Call Center experience preferred)
- Must have reliable internet connection (no Wifi or Satellite internet), must be able to hardwire into the router.
- Must be able to provide a work environment free from all disruptions and distractions. This includes a private area that prevents access to others during working hours, as well as prevents disruptions such as overly noisy pets or others within your home. Working remotely is not intended to serve as a substitute for child/dependent or adult/elder care.
- Must be able to operate a computer and use the following programs efficiently: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer & Google Chrome, customer service software standard and proprietary business communication platforms standard to call center environments.
- Have a great personality, outgoing, supportive and a team player!
- Must be able to multi task, manage several screens and applications at once; including, but not limited to, speaking and typing at the same time. Dispatchers often are moving a lot of people around at the same time, tracking their movements and keeping tabs on what they need. Must have thorough follow-up skills, and the ability to diffuse situations with customers.
- Must have good listening skills and be able to take information at a fast pace.
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate excellent navigational skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills along with the ability to express empathy and compassion, and the ability to keep calm in distressing situations
- Ability to work overtime as needed and holidays as scheduled.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive base hourly rate; dependent upon experience and salary zone; paid biweekly. Plus 8% Shift differential for all 2nd Shift schedules.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package: Including nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts, Complimentary AAA Premiere Membership just to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Paid Training
- Computer equipment provided by AAA Club Alliance.
The primary duties of the Dispatcher I are to:
- Dispatches roadside assistance requests in a timely manner to service providers using a variety of communication channels
- Engage with AAA Members by providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Communicates to service providers the pertinent information needed to provide timely assistance to AAA Members.
- Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Prioritizes service requests based on various criteria (safety, weather, traffic, etc.) to ensure police and other emergency calls are handled within established timeframes.
- Monitors the progression of roadside assistance requests and ensures documentation is thorough and accurate.
- Call Members (Keeps Members Informed)if resources are not assigned prior to the ETA expiring
- Call Members to update
- Participates in the resolution of service issues and member complaints.
- Interpret and explain policies to peers and/or members as needed.
- Professionally represent the business line as needed.
- Practice and promote Shared Values amongst peers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.
Reviewed by EffizoJobs