Job Responsibilities : Remote Email Marketing Manager, Buy with Prime (Work from Home Jobs)
Salary : 78,800 – $137,900/yr
Company : Amazon
Job ID: 2296659 | Amazon.com Services LLC
The Buy with Prime (BwP) team is seeking a self-driven, detail-oriented, customer-obsessed Email Marketing Manager to drive a best-in-class email experience for our agency and partner audiences. This role is responsible for end-to-end email marketing strategy to drive awareness of numerous merchant and agency-facing products and features, and to provide relevant education to further grow their business.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will formulate email communication strategies, design, implement, and launch email campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple programs at once and quickly earn trust with stakeholders by thinking strategically about the business and delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
· Develop and lead the email onboarding and lifecycle marketing strategy for BwP merchant and agency communities through curated email campaigns.
· Lead email channel end to end, from design, segmentation, execution and testing email campaigns.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create best-in-class email programs while aligning on prioritization and implementation.
· Develop high-impact A/B testing to improve email performance.
· Compile and report metrics on a regular cadence to mark progress against program, team-wide and organization-wide goals.
· Organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices.
· Exhibit strong analytic and quantitative skills in order to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Navigate and create structure around ambiguity; “can-do” attitude.
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop… wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members.
For over 20 years, Amazon has been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond.
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communication ) or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of Marketing experience.
· 3+ years of Pardot experience (or similar system i.e. Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, etc.) with experience building drip and nurture email programs.
· 2+ years of experience designing, building, and launching successful email engagement programs, specifically onboarding/lifecycle nurture programs.
· Experience in the B2B space.
· Experience with Salesforce and Pardot (Pardot Bar raisers highly preferred).
· Deep technical knowledge of email best practices and A/B testing methodologies within Pardot.
· Experience delivering large scale marketing projects from strategy to implementation.
· Experience with other CRM marketing channels
· Experience with building and managing projects in Asana.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $78,800 – $137,900/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $78,800 – $137,900/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.