Job Responsibilities : Remote Graphics Designer (Work from Home)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Sparksoft
The ideal candidate will be a highly creative graphics artist who can add visual appeal to make our marketing materials pop, and explain complex concepts through visualizations.
• Develop high-end quality work in a fast-paced and process-driven environment, while meeting deadlines and client expectations for creativity, quality, and accuracy
• Conceptualize and interpret proposal graphics and create/edit high-end graphics to convert various types of messaging and content provided into appealing and exciting designs that explain complex narratives into easily digestible visualizations
• Manage all graphics created within a library that is easily searchable and available for reuse / reference for future updates of similar concepts
• Create and enhance graphics for and implement animated PowerPoint presentations
• Film, edit and produce videos with closed captioning for proposal submissions
• Interact with Proposal Managers to determine resource and procedural requirements
• Develop graphical covers, headers and footers that represent the company brand
• Ensure all graphics are following consistent branding
• Participate in quality reviews to ensure latest graphics are included in the proposal
• Attend and participate in kickoff, daily status and review meetings
• Create, edit, and reformat client deliverable documents and executive-level presentations
• Influence the visual presentation and feel of final products implementing creative design / document layout options
• Maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing and adhering to process guidelines / regulations
• Speed & accuracy are utmost importance in a fast-paced work environment
Work Products Needed:
Expand and enhance existing corporate marketing and branding materials
• Create graphics for print, digital, web, social media, PowerPoint and video presentations and proposals
• Create animations within PowerPoint and for video presentations.
• Create and maintain a library of visualizations with reusable components
• Ensure all graphics meet accessibility standards (i.e. Section 508)
· Advanced software expertise in Adobe Creative suite
· Advanced software expertise in Microsoft products (PowerPoint, TEAMS, Excel, SharePoint)
· Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed to ensure deadlines are met
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with fluency in English
· Ability to work under tight deadlines with strict attention to detail
· Video editing/animation experience is preferred
· Knowledge of video editing software and plugins (Final Cut Pro, Compressor, Premiere, After Effects, Red Giant/Maxon) preferred
· Experience creating infographics a plus
· Knowledge of website design and development a plus
· Highly organized and strong understanding of content structuring for graphical database management
• Bachelor’s degree in graphical design or related field
• 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer with at least 1 years in the development of government proposals
Sparksoft is a certified Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) SVC and DEV Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned (SWaM), and MBE/DBE/SBE consulting firm. With our focused mission “to ignite innovation, inspire transformation, and implement digital solutions for a healthier nation”, we specialize in 6 specific digital health services: Test Automation, Cloud Services, DevOps Delivery, Cyber Security, Data Science, and Human-Centered Design. Since 2004, our exceptionally skilled people, proven leadership, and optimized processes all work together relentlessly to continuously push for more efficient solutions.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
In accordance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, Sparksoft Corporation is complying with the requirements that all employees assigned to a federal contract be vaccinated. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a physician’s note for a medical accommodation or a religious request for accommodation to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause Sparksoft Corporation undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others. New hires must show proof of vaccination.
If you need accommodation seeking employment with Sparksoft Corporation, please email Sparksoft.Accommodations@sparksoftcorp.com or call 410-424-7700. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.