Our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to always be evolving dynamic and ambitious. We believe in the power of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us unique on the market: agile and dedicated.
Job Description :
Daytime shifts vary between 8:00am to 9:30pm.
About Our Company
Breezeline is a dynamic innovative company providing the very best Internet TV and Voice service to the US markets we serve. We Are ‘
Above And Beyonders’ who consistently strive to surprise and delight our customers by doing the unexpected. We continually look for new and better ways to enrich our customers’ lives through connected and memorable experiences.
As the 8th largest Internet provider in the United States Breezeline provides Internet TV Voice and enterprise business services to more than 450000 business and residential customers across twelve states. Headquartered in Quincy MA Breezeline is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc. (TSX: CCA).
Why Work At Breezeline?
As one of the country’s fast-growing Internet service providers Breezeline offers our colleagues a vibrant workplace culture and excellent career opportunities. As a proudly diverse and inclusive organization we believe that every person’s unique individuality should be welcomed and celebrated and their abilities and potential should be honored and recognized. It is a key part of our culture to actively promote opportunities internally to ensure that you are never static in your career with us.
Internal Values – How we act
We’re proud that Breezeline is unlike any other employer in the industry. We work hard but we never lose sight of the big picture. We understand that our colleagues are looking for more than just a great job – they want an extraordinary life – and at Breezeline we want to make that a reality.
And here is how we do it.
Fun: We laugh a lot. It makes every day brighter and if you don’t love what you do you’re not doing it right.
Job flexibility: We think everything you do matters – at work and home.
Discounted services: We offer our customers some fantastic services and we think you deserve to enjoy them in your home too.
Total Rewards: Let’s be honest everyone wants to make a good salary. We offer attractive total rewards and a great culture to go along with it. We’ve got you and your family covered with one of the best packages in the business.
Career evolution: At Breezeline you get more than just a job. You get all the tools you need to learn grow and achieve your career goals!
Cutting-edge technology: Do you have a passion for technology? Great we do too. At Breezeline you will get the opportunity to manage influence play create fix and re-shape the industry.
The hourly rate of pay is $15.00 with rewarding benefits! This is a work from home career opportunity!
Customer Care Representatives are Breezeline personal experts on the other end of the phone line for our customers whether they have questions on their bill have service issues or are looking to add digital cable digital home phone or internet services. If you are a pro at building relationships have a desire to keep up with the latest technology and gadgets and like to work in a team environment this career is for you.
- Handle complaints concerning billing or services rendered referring complaints of service failures to designated departments to seek resolution.
- Achieve proficiency in providing customer support for service complaints within a required time frame.
- Answer questions regarding services and products; receive telephone calls from cable customers to discuss billing questions and service concerns.
- Handle customer needs and promote cable services to existing and new customers with tact and courtesy.
- Place new installation orders service orders for disconnects and service changes generated from the customer.
- Responsible for researching customer complaints and processing billing adjustments by inputting credits or other adjustments into the computer records for customer accounts.
- Handles customer calls via phone or in person and receives orders for installation turn on discontinuance or change in service.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- One year call center/customer care or other related customer contact experience preferred.
- Basic computer/keyboarding skills.
- English/Ability to speak fluent Spanish
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) necessary.
- Medical coverage (including prescription and vision plans)
- Dental coverage
- Life Insurance (1x salary at no cost to employee)
- Long and short-term disability insurance (no cost to employee)
- Voluntary employee spousal and child life insurance
- Company recognized Holidays with additional Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 401(k) plan eligibility (company match 50% up to 5% of eligible contributions)
- Participation in the Employee Bonus Plan
- Participation in the Cogeco Stock Purchase Plan
- Complimentary and discounted broadband services (for those in our service area)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Headspace Membership
- Opportunities for LinkedIn Learning subscriptions for select colleagues
At Cogeco we know that different backgrounds perspectives and beliefs can bring critical value to our business. The strength of this diversity enhances our ability to imagine innovate and grow as a company. So we are committed to doing everything in our power to create a more diverse and inclusive world of belonging.
By creating a culture where all our colleagues can bring their best selves to work we’re doing our part to build a more equitable workplace and world. From professional development to personal safety Cogeco constantly strives to create an environment that welcomes and nurtures all. We make the health and well-being of our colleagues one of our highest priorities for we know engaged and appreciated employees equate to a better overall experience for our customers.
If you need any accommodations to apply or as part of the recruitment process please contact us confidentially at