Job Responsibilities : Program Manager 2
Salary : $143000 per year
Company : Microsoft
Location : Remote US
Click Here : Apply Now
Do you want to be part of the team building Microsoft Azure and help businesses around the world transform to cloud-first edge-first infrastructure? Are you passionate about cloud computing distributed systems and working on hybrid cloud technology at massive scale? Are you excited about driving tremendous business growth and innovation in Azure? You can be part of a strategic team with Microsoft-wide and industry-wide impact. The Azure Edge + Platform organization brings together Edge platforms devices and services to deliver Edge solutions operating systems and engineering systems. Now is the time to work in the rapidly transforming world of computer networking operating systems and services and Microsoft is at the forefront of this revolution!
We are the Core Operating Systems team and we own all layers of the network stack & partner with teams in Azure Office 365 Surface Windows and Xbox to build secure and scalable networking features for our customers. We also work directly with IHV and ISV external partners third party App and service providers as well as industry standard bodies and the open-source community to build E2E solutions deployed in the smallest devices to the largest datacenters.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. This individual will drive strategy while partnering with their team to deliver products and services for our next generation of product offerings.
This position is open to 100% remote work
- You will deliver the Product Definition Vision and platform for the technologies that power the next generation of secure and scalable networking solutions for developers consumers enterprise users and datacenters. These accountabilities extend to technologies including: Container Networking Docker containerd Kubernetes TCP/UDP eBPF SDN DNS and DHCP.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers and partners in gathering requirements defining scenarios and defining successful E2E scenarios.
- You will directly impact product engineering decisions based on customer feedback to impact the Azure business.
- You will contribute to a team culture that fosters an inclusive environment for growth mindset and customer obsession.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with Product Marketing Business Planning and Engineering to identify product release criteria and product strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 2+ years experience in engineering product/technical program management data analysis or product development OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ year(s) experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
An ideal candidate will exhibit the following:
- Proven track record of building scalable and reliable cloud services.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills to drive clarity across a matrixed organization located in multiple geographies
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experienced Product Managers with a passion for working with customers evangelizing our products and platforms understands networking security and remote access containers and virtualization and other cloud technologies.
- Product thought leadership with technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly understand capabilities technical issues and desire to roll up your sleeves when needed.
- Strong organizational and people leadership skills to proactively lead the team.
- A diverse and inclusive view of employees such that you enable and inspire attract develop and retain people to do their best work on the team.
Ability to meet Microsoft customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.