Job Responsibilities : Remote Teleheath Dietitian
Salary : n
Company : (part of Compass Group)
Location : Remote US
- We are hiring immediately for a Part Time Teleheath Dietitian position.
- Location: Remote- work from home
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: up to 28 hours/week varies depending on need within company
- Requirement: RD Credential
- Starting Pay: $28/hour and up depending on experience and specialty certifications
- Job Details: Work remotely supporting acute care hospitals across the country and their clinical nutrition needs
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1134211.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people your community and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation’s largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary nutritional and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1200 registered dietitians 300 executive chefs and 21000 professional food service team members.
We are seeking a Clinical Dietitian (PT) to join our Nutrition Team remotely.
- Provides medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment diet modification nutrition education and intervention for the patient population
- Follows all guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Complies with all regulatory standards to include federal state and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality HIPPA regulations and patient rights policies
- Trains and mentor’s patient services staff and interns as applicable
- Participates in patient satisfaction programs departmental meetings and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing/Credentialing Board in states where required
- One (1) year of hospital experience preferred
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications electronic medical record & diet office systems and nutrient analysis programming
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Legal Services and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities achievements and experience without regard to race national origin sex age disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities skills tasks or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1134211