Job Responsibilities : Remote Sales Development Representative (Work from Home Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Lionbridge
Sales Development Representative at Lionbridge
Employment Type: Regular FT Salaried
Work Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Requisition ID#: 43167
The role of a Sales Development Representative is part of the sales development program, which has a strong focus on performance against sales goals. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting activities within an assigned market, with the goal of developing new business opportunities for Sales Executives.
- Articulating Lionbridge’s products and value to potential prospects;
- Achieving daily/weekly call metrics and meeting goals;
- Developing territory strategy to penetrate market;
- Leveraging existing marketing programs to engage potential prospects;
- Developing and implementing new and creative outreach strategies;
- Ensuring quality of opportunities and leads so they become forecasted in pipeline;
- Sharing market feedback with Sales Executives;
- Collaborating to achieve company goals;
- Consistently tracking all outreach in Salesforce.
- 1+ years of corporate work experience;
- 1+ years of sales experience required;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or its equivalent;
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce;
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Localization industry concepts, practices, policies and procedures knowledge would be an asset;
- Awareness of different industry types, competitors, products and value propositions desirable;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Stellar verbal and written English communication skills;
- Full benefits package – medical, dental, vision, etc. 401K with match, PTO (day off on your birthday);
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to training platform;
- Fully remote work.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
*** Candidates should be aware that Lionbridge maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated by their start date, unless living or working in a state that prohibits vaccine mandates and the position is not associated with a Federal contract. Lionbridge is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.