Job Responsibilities : Adventure Shack Boat Rental Attendant
Salary : 200000 Per Year
Company : Howard County
Location : Ellicott City, MD US
Educational requirements : High School
Seeking Boat Rental Attendants to work at the Centennial Park Adventure Shack and Boat Rentals for the 2023 season (April-September). Attendants are selected for their experience with customer service skills and their ability to work in a fast pace demanding environment. Experience in environmental education canoe and kayak paddling boating fishing and other types of outdoor activities preferred. Position hours includes day evening and weekend hours (including Holidays). This position will be anywhere from 25-40 hours a week. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age. Salaries vary based on position and qualifications
- Strong ability to communicate to the public and emergency personnel and give instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism.
- CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Completion of Maryland Boater Safety Course
- Working weekends and holidays are a must.
Some experience with money handling and customer service. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Minimum Education – currently attending high school.
RATE OF PAY: Contingent – Salary commensurate with experience and certification(s)
Year 1 & 2: Minimum wage to $17.00/hr.
Year 3: $17.00-$18.00/hr.
Year 4+: $18.00-$20.00/hr.
For additional information contact Dawn Thomas at 410-313-1754 or email at email@example.com.