Job Responsibilities : Resolution Coordinator I, Contact Center (Walmart Work from Home Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Walmart
Resolution Coordinator I, Contact Center BILINGUAL (Spanish/English)
What you’ll do…
Please note, this position is a bilingual (Spanish/English) position.
Requires knowledge of principles and techniques of customer communication.. Application and allocation of business communication styles/techniques .Communication styles/norms through different interaction channels. To be able to Listens to customers, understands, processes, and prioritizes customer needs, then provides solutions. Demonstrates an ability to speak, write, and present clearly.
Seeks help to understand company protocols for communicating with different types of customers. Applies the concept of customer analysis to deliver relevant communications.
Requires knowledge of day-to-day activities performed in customer care service operations. Ticketing systems and other tools used to handle customer requests. Escalation matrices. Customer request process life cycles.
To be able to provide customer service by sharing accurate and timely information with customers, utilizing quality guidelines and resources, and partnering with stakeholders as needed. Supports customers with live contact-related questions, restricted account actions, concessions approvals, and other operational support and performs research as needed.
Documents routine workflows, resource requirements, dependencies, and criticalities. Responds to incoming specialty processes, escalated issues, and support requests by monitoring incoming requests. Escalates systemic issues using available tools (for example, Gemba, Leadership, JIRA).
Requires knowledge of problem-solving methodologies and tools. Precedence and use cases for business problems. Barriers to effective problem solving (for example, confirmation bias, mental set, functional fixedness, groupthink, paradigm blindness). To be able to carry out the responsibilities with minimal guidance, uses fact-finding techniques and diagnostic tools to identify and break down business problems related to contact center operations. Suggests alternative approaches/solutions based on internal and external benchmarking. Communicates horizontally and vertically within the contact center to investigate and solve contact center issues. Anticipates roadblocks and generates creative workarounds.
Requires knowledge of customer service practices. Standard operating procedures and defined processes. Standard reporting tools and techniques. Performance metrics. Industry trends. Process improvement techniques. To be able to carry out the responsibilities with guidance, implements process improvement plans by driving the improvement of existing contact center processes and escalating existing issues. Supports the identification of opportunities and recommends improvements based on customer feedback and trend analysis. With guidance, reviews key metrics to support root cause identification and create solutions.
Requires knowledge of features of products and services offered by Walmart. Utility of the products offered to customers. Product and service substitutes.To be able to describes how Walmart products and services fit within the organization. Identifies how customers use the products and services offered by Walmart. Identifies Walmart’s flagship products and services. Describes the major functions, features, and capabilities of products and services. Informs customers of promotions, offers, and discounts.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
basic computer processing/data entry software