Job Responsibilities : OFFICE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
Salary : n
Company : (part of Compass Group)
Location : San Diego, CA 92114 US
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time OFFICE ASSISTANT position.
- Location: Canteen San Diego – 5515 Market Street San Diego CA 92114. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous AR/AP accounting and Excel experience is preferred.
- Starting pay: $21.00 per hour
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food service and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets office coffee and snacks unattended retail and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication collaboration and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm customer service and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Provides routine clerical and administrative support by answering telephones processing data and maintaining records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers central telephone system and direct calls accordingly.
- Operates office machines.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes types and edits correspondence reports memoranda and other material.
- Opens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate course of action and priority.
- Maintains an accurate complete filing system to facilitate immediate retrieval of any required documents.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Legal Services and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities achievements and experience without regard to race national origin sex age disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities skills tasks or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).