Job Responsibilities : Senior Administrative Assistant
Salary : n
Company : The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Location : Hybrid remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
$52000.00 – $85800.00
This Sr. Administrative Assistant role is critical to providing complex administrative support to senior management. The role performs a wide variety of tasks related to organization communication facilitation and scheduling.
Travelers offers a hybrid work location model that is designed to support flexibility. #LIHybrid
- Handles complex administrative assignments of a broad and varied nature to relieve senior management of routine administrative details.
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment in facilitating overall department operations.
- Directs the activities of other support staff as necessary.
- Coordinates inter-departmental or department-wide administrative projects such as broad communications overseeing internal/external services purchased developing and implementing department/business unit guidelines for operating policies and procedures.
- Complex scheduling; typically involves internal external and department-wide scheduling.
- Full responsibility for department-wide event and travel planning.
- Prepares and submits expense accounts and other type expenses.
- Manages and tracks/reports actual expenses versus budget for sr managements area of responsibility develops or upgrades budget system.
- Regularly interacts with internal and external executives community leaders shareholders etc. Initiates follow-up actions as needed.
- Calls for moderate to advanced conflict resolution skills via phone and occasionally in person.
- Initiates develops and makes decisions regarding office practices/procedures within authority level.
- Calls for frequent problem solving with internal and external staff. Utilizes basic change management skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience preferred.
- Advanced skill level required for software applications including advanced database queries complicated Excel spreadsheets (i.e. vlookup).
- Utilizes multiple software packages to prepare highly confidential correspondence and complex documents.
- Independently designs advanced spreadsheets graphics presentations and database applications.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience required.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members – including spouses domestic partners and children – are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance you’re eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role please send us an
so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.