Job Responsibilities : Senior Cyber Engineering Planner (Fully Remote/Work from Home Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Lockheed Martin
JOB ID: 599352BR
Job Location: Locations: Chelmsford, Massachusetts; Moorestown, New Jersey; Orlando, Florida; Stratford, Connecticut
Work Location: Fully Remote
At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus – if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
The Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) Business is seeking an energetic and proactive person to join our Cyber Security Team. In this Senior Cyber Engineering Planner position, you will leverage your experience to provide Earned Valued (EV) support to one or more Cyber Engineering Project Leads, supporting programs across multiple RMS Lines of Business.
• Assist with Earned Value Management setup, tracking and reporting
• Responsible for budgets and preparing estimates at complete (EACs)
• Analyze variances and develop corrective action plans
• Development of performance metrics and preparation of related reports
• Adept at balancing priorities
• Strong communication skills are required as this role collaborates with many functions (Planning, Program Management, Engineering, etc.).
• Must be able to complete assignments by applying knowledge and skills previously developed, but will have an open mind, to learn new skills required for a high performing team member within the Cyber Team
Benefits of Employment:
We may not know what’s going to change the world next, but chances are we’re already working on it, and you can, too. As part of our culture of innovation, you’ll have outstanding benefits and amenities, an inclusive work environment, ongoing career development and support, rewards and recognition to honor your hard work, and more.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
• 401k (with generous matching)
• Paid time off including, (we have a 4/10 Flex schedule which means every Friday off!)
• Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
• Career development, career-growth, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• Knowledgeable, supportive, and engaged leadership
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement
Whether you’re new to the area or just like being socially involved, we encourage everyone to explore among our many employee networks and employee resource groups we have on-site. Whatever your interests, there’s likely a community at Lockheed Martin for networking, becoming familiar with the area and enjoying common activities with coworkers.
We support our employees, so they can support our mission!
• Bachelor’s degree, with at least 6 years of related, professional work experience; or at least 4 years of related, professional experience and a related Master’s degree
• Previous experience with (EVM) Earned Value Management
• In-depth knowledge in the Microsoft office suite to include Excel and PowerPoint
• Qualified candidate must be able to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance. This requires US Citizenship.
• Advanced analytical and communication abilities (written and oral)
• Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as requirements change
• Control Account Management (CAM) Trained and/or Certified
• A PMP or similar Project/Program Management credential
• Experience developing Cost Estimates and BOEs
• Experience working with Workforce Management Tools (e.g. GRID), or other supporting resource management plans and activities
• Experience working within an Agile environment/program Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site.
Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area:
Cyber Security Engineering
Carefully reviewed by EffizoJobs