Job Responsibilities : Resident Services Coordinator (19 hours per week)
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Preservation Management, Inc.
Location : Augusta, ME US
*$1000 Retention Bonus*
Looking for a career at a company that cares about you? Look no further! Preservation Management Inc. is committed to creating a caring community for our employees and residents.
Preservation Management Inc. (PMI) is seeking a Part-time Resident Services Coordinator for a number of our properties in the Augusta ME area.
What we offer you: a part-time 19 hour per week position with a competitive hourly wage and some benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- And much more
The mission of the Resident Services Program is to promote successful residencies and to assist residents in achieving maximum independence and self-sufficiency.
Specific Duties Include:
- Interview residents and assist them in identifying services needed to resolve problems and achieve personal goals
- Provides information and referral assistance with residents in accessing services and resources including –
- Educational and job training opportunities
- Health care and personal support services
- Personal finance and budgeting information
- After school and summer programming for children
- Nutrition education
- Food assistance
- Socialization opportunities such as community gardens and recreational activities
- Develop and oversee on-site programs and activities based on the needs and interests of residents.
- Maintain records and provide data and information to document results and to comply with reporting requirements.
- Candidates should possess a four-year college degree with a major in social services
- Minimum of one year experience in subsidized housing preferred
- Candidates should be familiar with state federal and community resources for low-income households including services for families with children elderly and disabled residents.
- Candidates should be familiar with eligibility requirements and processes for accessing services.
- Experience in the use of business computer systems and software for email and word processing.
- Experience with on-line database systems is also desirable.
- Travel to other properties is required
Preservation Management Inc. (PMI) is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland Maine. Founded in 1990 PMI has grown to manage properties in 20 states to include over 100 properties totaling over 10000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Customer Service Professional Services Real Estate