Job Responsibilities : Social Media Assistant, Pokémon GO [Contractor]
Salary : $65700 per year
Company : (part of Google)
Location : Remote US
Click Here : Apply Now
We’re looking for a Social Media Associate to work exclusively with our Pokémon GO social team at Niantic. This person will be supporting our Senior Social Media Strategist and play a role in building our brand’s social media presence by engaging with our social media community crafting content helping to manage our editorial calendar and supporting the execution of different types of social campaigns in real time. If you’re someone who can naturally communicate on social media and loves doing so creative detail-oriented and work well with teams then we want to hear from you!
This is a contractor position and the work should be performed based on service agreement and SOW. Niantic will not offer Contractor direct employment contract salary benefits equities or any compensation associated with employment.
- Actively engage our online community across all social media platforms like Twitter TikTok and Instagram.
- Support our Social Team in growing our social media community management process and strategies.
- Support social media coverage of real world and in-game Pokémon GO events.
- Working across different teams to support real-time execution needs and updating internal communication channels whenever there are relevant post updates.
- Support the management of our day-to-day editorial calendar ensuring planned posts are published in a timely strategic and accurate manner across all social platforms and region-specific channels.
- Create engaging copy while ensuring brand consistency through tone voice and terminology.
- Identify meaningful insights from social performance and community conversations to help drive strategy.
- Keep a pulse on the social landscape by tracking trends social platforms campaigns and content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to cultivate strong working relationships with project team members including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Has an interest in Pokémon Pokémon GO and/or the gaming industry is preferred.
- Likes to engage with people and online communities. Experience with gaming communities is preferred but not required.
- Has experience using Sprinklr or other related content management tools.
- Knowledge of social media best practices and keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Strong creative brainstorming and writing skills.
- Can work with tight timelines support campaigns in real-time and work during the weekends when necessary.
- Able to work individually on a project or in a collaborative team environment balance projects while simultaneously delivering results.
- Detail driven organized creative and a great teammate.
- 1-2 years of relevant social media experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications including synchronous interactions with others.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration exercise and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011 we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo The Pokémon Company and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021 we launched our developer platform Lightship enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe. Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration is good for Niantic’s culture and critical to our future success as a company. We support flexibility and know new ways of working are here to stay.
We’re a hard-working fun and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco Sunnyvale Bellevue Los Angeles New York London Tokyo Hamburg and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID