Job Responsibilities : Special Education Teacher – Access
Salary : $36000 Per Year
Company : Bibb County Public Schools
Location : Macon, GA 31216 US
Educational requirements : Professional Certificate
The Bibb County School District is now accepting applications for Access Teacher.
Candidates must be certified in or eligible for certification in SP ED General Curriculum (P-12) Consultative SP ED Adapted Curriculum (P-12) Consultative and have SP ED Academic Content certification in all core subject areas.
1. 190 day work year.
2. Salary based on certification and experience; placement on the Georgia Annual Salary Schedule and position supplement(s).
3. Excellent benefits package (including health insurance; dental and life insurance; employee assistance program); personal and sick leave; membership in Teachers’ Retirement System.
1. Complete an online application.
2. Submit professional certificates transcripts and three (3) professional evaluations and/or reference letters respective to this position.
3. Submit a resume and cover letter.
Screening/consideration for employment will begin after closing date. An eligibility list will be created and will include only the candidates who meet the established qualifications. Chosen candidates will be contacted for interviews.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER