Job Responsibilities : Sr Claims Analyst – 1st Shift – Start Date 2/6/2023
Salary : $70000 Per Year
Company : Bank of America
Location : Newark, DE 19711 US
Click Here : Apply Now
Class Start Date – 2/6/23
Schedule – Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 5:30 pm
At Bank of America we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference by joining the Credit Fraud team in Consumer Credit & Small Business Claims Operations.
The Sr Claims Analyst reviews and decisions Credit Fraud claims within Bank policies and procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Investigate and decision incoming fraud application claims which can be more complex and require strong analytical/problem resolution skills.
- Typically performs back office functions such as service support claims resolution ticket ordering and judgment claims.
- Maintains internal operational/financial controls for all assigned cases.
- Ensures that all cases are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures integrity levels of the department’s case management system and financial controls.
- May provide support and training to other analysts within the department.
We’ll help you
- Get training and one-on-one career coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll also receive additional development through our Consumer Academy to help you succeed in your role.
- Provide clients with a personalized experience by helping them – through exceptional client care
As a Sr Claims Analyst you can look forward to
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- A world-class suite of employee benefits.
- Strong analytical/research/problem resolution skills
- Manage high volumes effectively while mitigating loss to the Bank
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently in a high paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pivot as the business changes
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of leadership
- Strong computer skills: ability to multi-task using multiple systems
- 1 year experience in a claims processing role
- Experience in a Fraud or Non-Fraud Claims back office investigations Detection or Call Center role
- Working knowledge of claims case management systems.
- Proficient in MS Tools (Word Excel etc..)
- Experience in reviewing/handling high risk accounts
- Experience in handling or diffusing escalated customer situations
- Previous credit lending authority in decisions of Credit Card and Consumer Lending applications
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: