Job Responsibilities : Sr. Outside Remote Sales Representative, Zappos – Work From Home Jobs
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Zappos
Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
At Zappos, we look for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy fun and maybe even a little weirdness. So be sure to check on whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture. If you think you can see yourself delivering WOW as a member of the Zappos family, then check out the job description below!
Company Culture is at Our Core
Our 10 Core Values are more than just words, they’re a way of life. We know that companies with a strong culture & a higher purpose perform better in the long run.
Do our values speak to you?
1. Deliver WOW Through Service
2. Embrace and Drive Change
3. Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
4. Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
5. Pursue Growth and Learning
6. Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
7. Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
8. Do More With Less
9. Be Passionate and Determined
10. Be Humble
We Focus on Four C’s
Commerce (the “E” kind in our case)
Zappos continues to transform and grow. Ensuring the four C’s remain top of mind in everyone’s day-to-day means delivering happiness and WOW in the long-term to customers, as well as employees, vendors, shareholders and the community, in a sustainable way.
It’s also part of our core culture to offer shoppers more styles and variety, while reimagining ways to exceed expectations, protect and grow our company culture, and serve our communities near and far.
Company Perks: Quick Reference
A generous Zapponian discount program.
A multitude of benefits and incentives to stay healthy and fit.
Zappos pays 100% of every employee’s medical, dental, and vision.
Plenty of paid time off for life, vacations, staycations, and rest.
Zappos pays for 100% of any 12 therapy, mental health, or coaching sessions each year.
Meaningful assistance programs like professional development, mentoring, and 401k.
Make an impact through volunteer adventures and other community programs
Mandatory fun? Yes, please. Enjoy team building, family spirit and plenty of room to recharge.
Check out more company perks on our website.
Zapponian [noun| employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective| not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun| the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun| a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun| you’re a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
This position requires at least seven (7) years of experience in outside sales, B2B, and/or B2C sales, preferably within the safety footwear, uniform, and/or apparel industries.
Zappos at Work (ZAW) is growing, and we are looking for a Sr. Outside Sales Representative to help us take our business to the next level! ZAW is an innovative B2B and B2B2C program that provides safety footwear, uniform, and apparel solutions to top Fortune 100 companies across the United States. As we grow, we are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Sr. Outside Sales Representative. This role will focus on growing the ZAW program through B2B sales outreach and meeting sales targets. You will implement strategies to prospects and close new accounts. This includes researching potential clients, identifying prospects, reaching out to these decision makers, and developing a pipeline of ongoing contacts that you will be continually closing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
● Implementing outbound sales strategies to bring new business accounts to our ZAW B2B footwear, apparel and uniform program.
● Developing and qualifying leads, prospecting, cold contacting, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs, generating revenue and meeting a sales quota.
● Successful execution of both top funnel and closing strategies is required to achieve the financial targets of this role.
● A successful sales representative will drive sales opportunities to close and ensure the structure of the deal is correct from the onset.
● Gathering business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, drive new business, and close accounts.
● Ideally you will be using your existing industry relationships and contacts to grow new accounts.
● Identifying opportunities to build a database of potential prospects and innovating across ways to meet their safety footwear, apparel and uniform needs through differentiated selling strategies and offerings.
●Inform the ZAW team, including account managers, of potential new features or ideas that would result in shorter selling cycles, higher win rates, or an increase in new accounts.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
● At least seven (7) years of experience in outside sales or B2B and/or B2C sales required, preferably within the safety footwear, uniform, and/or apparel industries.
● A history of developing sales pipelines and a proven successful sales record.
● A proven track record of managing complex and dynamic contacts and sales cycles.
● Experience sourcing, pitching, and closing deals at a large scale.
● Possess high energy and a true passion to drive sales.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Some travel may be required.
WHAT EXCITES US
● A deep set of industry contacts within the safety footwear, uniform, and/or apparel verticals.
● Prior experience in the eCommerce industry.
● Knowledge of safety footwear and apparel requirements, along with proven experience designing assortments and recommending items that satisfy these requirements.
● Experience selling SaaS (software-as-a-service).
Zappos is committed to help foster an environment where we can celebrate and embrace our diversity and each person’s individuality so that people can bring their whole selves to work. In order to ensure that we are considering the needs of all of our employees and building a more inclusive Zappos, we ask that you take a few minutes to update your details, even if you select “Prefer not to say” on some questions.
The Fine Print
Please limit to 2 applications.
The Zappos Family of Companies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.702.943.7777.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.