Job Responsibilities : Sykes Work From Home – Remote Customer Service Representative
Salary : 11-$14/hr
Company : SYKES
Job Responsibilities: UMA Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Remote Healthcare Customer Service Agent
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. As a Healthcare Customer Service Agentfor SYKES, you will provide support to customers right from the safety, comfort, and convenience of your own home. Agents supporting SYKES healthcare clients are empathetic, helpful, and resourceful, and typically have some healthcare industry or related experience.
Founded in 1977, we are a trusted work from home company. While other companies are learning how to set up virtual work for the first time due to COVID, SYKES has more than 20 years of experience offering 100% virtual work, which benefits our customers and you! In fact, 96% of our work at home agents tell us they are very satisfied with SYKES as a place to work.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full time positions available
- Starting pay ranges from $11-$14/hr depending upon the complexity of the program you’re hired for
- 100% Paid Training
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment
- Computer provided (you will need to provide the monitor and headset)
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- An excellent written and verbal communicator who likes to solve problems and connect with people via phone
- Previous Inbound call center experience or the ability to provide excellent customer service by phone with sincerity and professionalism
- Proficient and experienced PC skills with Microsoft office, dual screens and toggling between multiple systems (6 months or more of computer data entry experience)
- Multitasking ability – able to input data or research information while on the phone with the caller, able to talk and type a must
- History of on-time attendance at previous job
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum)
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
Nice to have (but not required):
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, healthcare, technology companies, or something similar
Location: Remote (Virtual Job)
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.