Job Responsibilities : Sys Integration Analyst – Remote/Fully Work from Home Jobs
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Program: 1LMXCOVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The 1LMX Transformation program is changing how work is done at Lockheed Martin.
The Enterprise Control Tower Dynamic Scheduling team, we are focused on building our next generation production operations scheduling capabilities. We are seeking a highly motivated, creative Data Engineer to be responsible for ensuring that integrations between source systems and the Dynamic Scheduling application are stable, secure, and robust. The candidate will be analyzing data from multiple disparate source systems, across all Business Areas (BAs), and working with the ECT Services team to integrate that data into the Dynamic Scheduling system.
This is a full-time telecommuting position open to any US based location.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Demonstrated experience in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data engineering
• Demonstrated experience with REST APIs
• Demonstrated experience mapping data fields between systems
• Knowledge of local, distributed, and cloud-based technologies; data virtualization and smart caching; and all security and authentication mechanisms required to protect the data
• Agile software development experience and familiarity with Agile tools (Jira, VersionOne)
• Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Growth mindset with desire to expand knowledge and skillset
• Technical experience with SAP
• Experience with DevOps – build pipelines, automated deployments, automated testing
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience automating/scripting data migration tasks
• Experience with data security
• Experience with structured and non-structured dataClearance Level: NoneOther Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICESRelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Information TechnologyType: Full-TimeShift: First
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
MATERNITY AND PATERNITY LEAVE
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother’s rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
PAID TIME OFF
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Reviewed by EffizoJobs