Job Responsibilities : TEACHER – ACADEMIC – PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Salary : $42000 Per Year
Company : Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center
Location : 700 East Cottonwood Road, Dothan, AL 36301 US
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services Universal Health Services Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation our annual revenues were $10.77 billion in 2018. In 2020 UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2019 ranked #293 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017 listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia PA UHS has more than 87000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals 327 behavioral health facilities 40 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points an insurance offering a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states Washington D.C. Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center is looking for a Teacher for our New Day Academy. The teacher carries out the professional duties as circumstances may requires and in accordance with the school’s policies under the direction of the Principal; demonstrates curriculum knowledge provides instructional services to students assesses achievement effectively and takes responsibility for professional development.
Must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical Dental Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
Bachelor’s degree in education required; Master’s degree in education preferred.
- Teaching certification or eligibility in the State of Alabama is required.
- Must have experience in behavioral management using a variety of intervention techniques.
- Experience in Special Education preferred.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such openly support and fully commit to recruitment selection placement promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race color religion age sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) genetic information national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number credit card or bank information etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail Gmail Yahoo Mail etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
- UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware Inc. the management company for Universal Health Services Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services Inc. Universal Health Services Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company UHS of Delaware Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services Inc. To the extent any reference to UHS or UHS facilities on this website including any statements articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further the terms we us our or the company in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.