Job Responsibilities : Preschool Teacher Assistant $2,500 recruitment incentive
Salary : n
Company : Watch Me Shine
Location : Bangor, ME 04401 US
Preschool Teacher Assistant $2500 recruitment incentive
$18.00 per hour bachelor’s level candidates
For full time employees:
- $1000 sign on bonus
- $1500 at the end of the year
For Part time employees hitting 20 or more hours per week
- $300 sign on bonus
- $750 at the end of the year
With consistent attendance pay can increase up to an additional $1.79 per hour totaling $300 extra per month.
If you believe in children families & the power of community then you can make a difference!
Watch Me Shine is seeking full-time preschool teacher assistant to work with children in our early intervention program.
We are seeking caring and compassionate preschool teachers that want to make a difference in a child’s life. Watch Me Shine is open year-round and serves preschool and school-aged children.
- The preschool teacher assistant would work one-on-one with in a classroom setting.
- Providers are active in overseeing student progress programs and assessments which includes preparation coordination and following of lesson plans and coordination with other providers supervisors therapists and team personnel.
- The assistant would work with a classroom teacher on implementing curriculum and interventions established by the treatment team.
- Daily documentation and tracking are an important duty of the job.
Preschool teachers are an essential part in encompassing the many components that provide our children the best possible programming and therapy possible.
Watch Me Shine began as a small early intervention program for children with special needs and has evolved into a large childcare center and therapy program. Watch Me Shine is now a superior preschool childcare and multi-therapy service for young children. Our mission is to create a new type of specialized learning environment that is developmentally appropriate by offering holistic care that is individualized evidenced-based and bolsters relationship building skills while providing the educational tools necessary to allow a child to achieve their greatest potential. We offer most youth services under one roof. Our goal is to provide the structure and professional assistance required to take positive steps forward with each child and family that builds on their strengths.
Our Vision: To be recognized nationally as a dynamic highly specialized child centered early intervention program empowering children to SHINE in all that they do.
- Bachelor’s degree or 90 credit hours of college
- Experience is preferred but Watch Me Shine is willing to train the right applicant.
- Candidates must pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Robust benefits package including health insurance delta dental coverage life Insurance disability insurance etc.
- Competitive PTO and company paid holidays
- High Quality Supervision Training and Contact Hours
Come join our Watch ME Shine family and become a vital part of our team as we continue to grow and provide services to families in the Bangor area.
*Please bring 2 letters of reference with you to your interview*
Please visit our website www.watchmeshine.net for more information about our program.
Watch Me Shine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location