Job Responsibilities : Tesla Remote Construction Project Manager (Work from Home Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Tesla
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
Tesla is looking for a highly motivated individual to manage our Retail Development Remodel and Expansion projects for existing Tesla Centers in North America. This person must have a construction background with project management experience.
We are seeking someone with strong skills in planning and executing projects and a strong ability to communicate with internal and external partners. The role will be regionally based in the Mid-West, U.S. and requires the flexibility of traveling when needed (up to 60%)
What You’ll Do
· Project oversight for construction cost estimates and budget, construction execution and final handover
· Concurrently managing projects through all phases of concept, design, execution, punch list
· Direct contractor management including safety, cost, schedule, quality
· Ongoing collaboration with counterparts and clients to ensure seamless project execution
· Project budget tracking and forecast reporting to management
· Project closeout with contractors and AHJ
· Coordination of site inspections with local AHJ and contractors
· Contractor Invoice review and approval
What You’ll Bring
· Minimum of 3 years experience in Construction & Project management
· Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a related subject and 4-6 years field experience
· Thorough understanding of construction administration processes, including contracts, budgets, construction documents, change orders, schedules, RFIs, submittals, and material procurement
· Excellent written and spoken English. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with a variety of audiences – contractors, engineers, and members of various teams within Tesla
· Ability to identify potential problems and prior to them becoming a larger issue
· Understanding of forecast planning and budgeting
· Strong desire to be a part of a world-class team focused on achieving amazing results
· Strong ability to self-manage working outside of office environment
· Ability to obtain an U.S. passport
· Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.