Job Responsibilities : Tesla Remote Project Manager Internship (Spring 2023/Work from Home Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Tesla
Operations & Business Support
Location – Remote
Req. ID – 156697
Job Type – Intern/Apprentice
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around January 2023 and continue through the entire Winter/Spring term (i.e. through April/May) or into early Summer 2023 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time during the academic year.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Tesla internship program invites a select group of students to participate in their Spring internship program. This unique opportunity allows for college students to get hands-on experience with some of the best minds in the industry, while also learning about cutting-edge technology and sustainable transportation. The company offers various types of internships that range from engineering roles to financial positions.
Reporting to the Staff Project Manager, Sales and Service Training, the Training Project Manager, Intern will oversee project management for training initiatives within Tesla Sales, Service, Delivery and Collision business units.
This individual will leverage their continuous improvement mindset to ensure training operations are clearly defined through standard operating procedures, projects are documented and tracked, and the team is working efficiently. They have a proven record of accomplishment for managing deliverables on time with accuracy.
What You’ll Do·
Collaborate with Training Operations leadership to establish, execute, and scale project management practices across Sales, Service and Collision training teams and multiple geographies (NAM, EMEA, APAC)
· Leverage enterprise project management principles and concepts and how to apply that knowledge towards successful implementation
· Communicate clearly to a wide range of stakeholders (verbal, written)
· Use analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and prioritize projects and tasks
· Support workflow management, role governance, issue structure/metadata, and other functions
· Manage and drive strategic and process focused initiatives that support the training infrastructure
· Support efforts to secure buy-in and alignment throughout all stages of the ADDIE process
· Ensure projects adhere to defined scope, budget, schedule, and other project boundaries
· Manage project risks, develop contingency plans, and actively communicate updates and changes to all relevant stakeholders
· Update project management tools and leverage to provide visibility of strategy, timelines, communication, training, and success metrics
· Support the communication of operational dashboards and roadmaps relevant to various levels of leadership and key stakeholders
· Track project progress and follow-up with accountable parties
· Gather feedback and propose process improvement recommendations for optimal training outcomes
· You work smart (not just hard), and know how to drive projects, meet deadlines and get things done. You have a bias for action and are proactive.
· You don’t sweat the small stuff, but also understand the importance of paying close attention to detail and being very precise.
· You can work both autonomously and collaboratively, and you will be effective at juggling and prioritizing multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· You are a quick and flexible learner: intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and risk, and excited by dynamic change.
· You inspire trust, forge relationships quickly, and earn the confidence and cooperation of your business partners.
· You have high standards, integrity, and ethics.
What You’ll Bring Bachelor’s degree in business, training, or a related field preferred
· This position requires the ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
· The Intern will demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and apply the correct level of urgency to achieve a mutually accepted solution
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) liaising with both technical and non-technical professionals
· Familiarity with a project management system
· Understanding of the ADDIE process
· Compelling written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills to audiences comprised of all levels of leadership
· Highly motivated, self-starter able to work autonomously and drive the work they own forward effectively
· Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment managing multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues simultaneously
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.