Job Responsibilities : Pharmacy Clerk
Salary : $137000 Per Year
Company : (part of Kroger)
Location : Topeka, KS 66605 US
Company Name: Dillons
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Maintain Pharmacy records provide customer services operate point-of-sale equipment and cash register. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect honesty integrity diversity inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet customers and operate cash register and equipment safely and in accordance with Dillon policies and procedures.
- Handle money checks coupons drug cards and/or any transactions in accordance with Dillon procedures.
- Bag customers’ orders cheerfully effectively and efficiently.
- Keep the Pharmacy department area clean and free from clutter.
- Keep merchandise and supplies in the proper areas.
- Provide good customer and associate relations.
- Maintain prescription records and computer files properly.
- Assist customers in locating and selecting items.
- Handle telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Assist in merchandising the department.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and associates.
- Demonstrate ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Able to calmly courteously and tactfully handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Must be able to read shelf tags signs product labels training materials and bulletins.
- Able to effectively use Pharmacy computer system and equipment.
- Able to perform Pharmacy clerk and/or checker duties.
- Confidentiality regarding customer records.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Experience in the Pharmacy Department.
- Experience in operating a cash register and making change.
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons Baker’s and Gerbes: At Dillons Baker’s and Gerbes we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits a flexible schedule and room for career advancement. If you’re interested in a new opportunity with our company complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co. we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages flexible schedules benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS || Topeka || 2010 Se 29Th St || 66605 || Dillons || [[mfield2]] || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None