Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : $30000 Per Year
Company : GFL Environmental Inc.
Location : Traverse City, MI US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person telephone email or via the web.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with on-the-road employees to give instructions and assistance.
- Answer incoming and make outgoing customer telephone calls.
- Receive and resolve within established guidelines customer questions and concerns.
- Monitor resolve document and report all customer complaints driver route sheets and call-in sheet and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales.
- Track customer information and concerns and enter data into database.
- Research and complete customer refunds and submit for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment.
- Maintain new account files.
- Work with supervisors to ensure that all missed stops and special pick ups are completed daily.
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding missed stops or other customer concerns.
- Generate call-in work orders for drivers
- Download distribute and answer all customer inquiries received via email.
- Take web request and process payments by phone.
- Process customer payments via internet and take cash payment’s as needed.
- Enter new subscription residential accounts into system.
- Run credit checks on new customers.
- Complete verification form service agreement and pricing matrix on all commercial accounts for changes new and cancelled.
- Key all new/cancelled accounts into Tower system and verify in system.
- Scan all contracts into system and maintain records of them.
- Assist in completing the Affirmative Action log for all applicants.
- Maintain a positive attitude and promote the GFL Environmental image by focusing on cooperation employee partnership and positive telephone and email manners.
- Ensure the customer service area is neat and orderly and ensure proper greeting of all visitors.
- Conform in all respects with applicable federal state/provincial and local laws regulations ordinances and other orders and to all company policies procedures and directives from supervisors.
- May provide back up assistance for Office Coordinator.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One (1) to Two (2) years customer service call center experience.
- Ability to implement solutions to general and specific customer concerns.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment meet time deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Possess good organizational skills and record keeping skills.
- Possess ability to speak and communicate effectively with customers and employees both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Excellent data entry skills.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women Aboriginal people persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender ethnic or national origin sexual identity and orientation age religion or disability but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.