Job Responsibilities : Underwriting Associate
Salary : $27.16 per hour
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors including location.
- Records and tracks incoming cases via utilization of the Underwriting Database.
- May review case information for completeness prior to submission to the underwriter (where applicable region specific).
- May identify and collect additional information critical to decision making as necessary and explains needs through contact with external constituents within established time frames (where applicable region specific).
- Inputs census data for quote building in preparation for Underwriter’s review and approval (where applicable region specific).
- Coordinates and processes New Business initial premium checks (where applicable region specific).
- Prepares and distributes renewal packages to plan sponsors brokers general agents (where applicable region specific).
- Handles incoming phone calls from broker liaisons brokers and plan sponsors regarding general/specific questions or status of new business submissions and/or renewals etc. (where applicable region specific).
- May verify and complete broker licensing and appointment information; follow up as necessary.
- Distributes assigned work to underwriters.
- 1 year general office experience.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and Access
- High level of accuracy in data entry
- High School/GED or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer and is an equal opportunity employer as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring promotion or any other personnel action based on race ethnicity color national origin sex/gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression religion age disability protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active veterans reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.