Job Responsibilities : Workforce Management Analyst
Salary : $44000 Per Year
Company : University of South Florida Tampa General Physicians (USFTGP)
Location : 3500 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33613 US
Click Here : Apply Now
Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-timemanagement with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. This position will function independently in relation to decision making planning analysis and problem resolution with input from appropriate leaders.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals/business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans.
- Coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals/business objectives for multi-site operational excellences.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily weekly monthly and annual basis for multi-site operations to maintain productivity.
- Successfully install maintain and troubleshoot telephone and IP network equipment to ensure efficiency & health of equipment.
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Strong computer literacy with working knowledge of call center telephone system(s).
Primary Location Tampa
Work Locations University Professional Center 3500 E. Fletcher Ave Tampa 33613
Scheduled Days Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Shift Day Job
Shift Hours 8am-5pm
Job Posting Dec 13 2022 3:40:41 PM