Job Responsibilities : Vendor Performance Manager, Inbound Sales and Customer Service
Salary : $113000 per year
Company : GFiber
Location : Remote US
Click Here : Apply Now
At GFiber we believe in the power of great internet that lets people do more helps communities get stronger and makes amazing things possible. We’re not just growing to build better internet experiences we’re also building a welcoming place where people who want to make a difference can grow their careers.
GFiber is an Alphabet company that brings Google Fiber and Google Fiber Webpass internet services to homes and businesses across the United States. Our growing inclusive team is expanding as we connect more cities and people.
GFiber is a service driven organization whose mission is to reinvent internet service in the industry. We are a group of passionate hands on/off team members with a great ownership mindset who aim to show our customers that they matter at every step of their journey with us. You must be passionate about customers being willing to rethink how we can change the game in internet service delivery.
As a Vendor Performance Manager you will be responsible for delivering on customer acquisition/growth goals (through improvements in traffic and conversion rates) as well as delivering the best in class customer experience by supporting channel strategy vendor contracts managing our service levels and related performance metrics.
You’ll be responsible to collaborate and/or lead cross-functional work and efforts within GFiber pertaining to all items related to the Sales and Customer Service Contact center scope. In addition you will identify the best external partners for our Call centers and collaborate with them to drive and implement best practices and innovate our go to market model.
In this role you’ll:
- Foster a high performance culture committed to achievement of all performance and operational metrics and delivering a superior customer experience in the Sales and Customer Service contact centers across all channels (phone email chat)
- Manage the call center and chat acquisitions with responsibility for customer growth and optimization of the sales efforts; partner with GFiber Marketing to build high performing traffic-driving programs for the call center and chat channels
- Partner with our call center vendors to build new programs and drive best in class sales performance from existing processes by leveraging analytics and identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing new programs and tools; develop and implement best practices for evaluating the success of acquisition/sales programs
- Provide input into strategic direction for the Sales and Customer Service call center channels vendor footprint and next gen sales experience including roadmap for further development of the systems and tools (e.g. AI machine learning elements in the Sales contact center)
- Proactively Manage the Vendor and all of their contact center KPIs Primarily focused on Conversion rates/CSAT in the Sales queue and Service Levels/CSAT/Repeat Rates etc in the Service queue.
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- BA/BS degree MBA considered an asset
- 5 years of experience in management roles within Sales and Service contact centers
- Experience manipulating and analyzing spreadsheets
- Experience in call center vendor management; first hand experience in contract management
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience in B2C sales; experience building strategic analytical plans
- Track record of performance improvement and excellent call center operational skills (incl. workforce management elements); experience with Contact Center tools (e.g. IVR CRM/Salesforce etc.)
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively operate with enthusiasm in a fast-paced constantly evolving team environment; self-starter with great analytical mindset and ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is between $124K – $178K + bonus + equity + benefits. As pay varies by location your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.
To learn more about US requirements around COVID vaccination requirements for GFiber workspaces read our Vaccination Entry Policy.