Job Responsibilities : wfh customer service representative
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Randstad
Location : Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
office and administrative support occupations
- Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
- Using platforms and tools systems to access the details of customers.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via email or chat
- Address customer’s concerns related to the services and provide the best solutions for their need via a variety of communication channels that could include email chat or social channels
- Follow communication procedures guidelines and policies
salary: $13 – $14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM – 4 PM
education: High` School
Responsible for handling inbound calls from customer’s inquiries and complaints in a
Financial / Bank Services environment.
- Maintain a positive empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Resolve service problems: clarify the customer’s complaint determine the cause of theproblem select and explain the best solution to solve the problems expediting correction oradjustment follow up to ensure resolution.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Basic Software Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race Color Religion Sex Sexual Orientation Gender Identity National Origin Age Genetic Information Disability Protected Veteran Status or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education work experience work location specific job duties certifications etc. In addition Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package including health an incentive and recognition program and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.