Job Responsibilities : Referral Coordinator
Salary : $40000 Per Year
Company : Equip Health
Location : Remote US
Click Here : Apply Now
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians physicians therapists and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team patients treatment and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
The Referral Coordinator is responsible for triaging incoming patient referrals from our provider partners and will work closely with the outreach team and admissions team to ensure a smooth referral experience for the provider. In this exciting startup environment a good culture-fit is someone who is collaborative adaptable and resourceful. This role includes administrative duties that require a candidate to be highly detail-oriented organized and self-motivated. The Referral Coordinator will communicate with medical and mental health providers and collaborate with cross-functional teams daily so we are seeking a candidate who can communicate effectively to different audiences and is strongly aligned with our mission to bring gold-standard eating disorder treatment to everyone. Must be able to work Eastern Time Zone.
- Collaborate with the admissions team and outreach team to triage referred patients and support referral partners during their patient’s admissions process
- Serve as a liaison between new providers and outreach managers
- Manage data and reports in multiple systems including a CRM EMR and data analytics platform
- Manage confidential health information thoughtfully
- Ensure that data is inputted accurately and consistently and assist with data audits as needed
- Potential travel opportunities to join in-person conferences community events and Equip team meet-ups
- Speak confidently about Equip’s services patient population and referrals process
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years experience in a customer service role or case management role preferably in healthcare
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building expertise
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skillsSharp organizational skills with capability to manage details in a fast-paced fluid environment
- Comfortable with a remote role and a remote team with high autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to think critically to quickly and accurately work through challenges and rapid change
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- A desire to work at a fast-growing health tech startup
Bonus if you have the following:
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to quality treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses remote work generous paid time-off paid holidays health benefits career development opportunities and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you’ll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics disability age or veteran status.