Job Responsibilities : Workforce Management Analyst
Salary : $44000 Per Year
Company : University of South Florida Tampa General Physicians (USFTGP)
Location : Tampa, FL 33613 US
Workforce Management Analyst
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals/business objectives.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans.
- Coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals/business objectives for multi-site operational excellences.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily weekly monthly and annual basis for multi-site operations to maintain productivity.
- Successfully install maintain and troubleshoot telephone and IP network equipment to ensure efficiency & health of equipment.
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Strong computer literacy with working knowledge of call center telephone system(s).